Bleeding Hearts Publications is an independent publishing company based in Southeast Asia that distributes globally. We are a small group of dedicated people whose only goal is to give a voice to unheard writers. This is not to say that previously published authors should not contact us, please do–we want to hear from you as well.
We publish: full length fiction, creative non-fiction and non-fiction. Interested writers are encouraged to submit any unpublished works that fall into our guidelines.
We look forward to hearing from you. Happy writing!
Submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are actively soliciting submissions for full-length works of fiction and, especially, creative non-fiction. Work may be electronically submitted to BHP at any time. There are no deadlines for submissions.
- Work must be submitted electronically using a font size of 12pt. All submissions should be formatted as a word document. Work received, not meeting those two criteria, will not be considered for publication. Please include your name, email address, and page number at the top of each page.
- We will notify you by email when we receive your submission. Please do not send follow-up messages in regards to your work.
- Once received, we will contact you within 12 weeks if we decide to publish your work. At that time we will send you an Author’s Agreement for your review and signature.
- All decisions on whether or not to publish your material are final. Please do not submit the same work more than once.
- We ask for first serial rights on any work we publish. This means it should not have appeared anywhere else, online or in print - including the author’s own website.